Modern cam design eliminates the loud cranky flywheels of the past with about 1/3rd less moving parts. We utilize a cam and self-lubricating graphite slides to eliminate the need for daily, weekly, or monthly lubrication schedules that other impact riveters require. Fewer moving parts than a traditional style machine because of its cam design means less maintenance, repairs, and hassle.
These machines can be configured to clinch a wide variety of semi-tubular, solid and self-piercing rivets. The cam power design does not require linkage from the pedestal of the machine to the head of the machine (like flywheel machines do) so our working “head” can be configured in a variety of ways with virtually any amount of throat depth.
- Cam driven
- Super quiet
- Overall heavy duty design
- Requires NO PNEUMATICS
- Requires NO LUBRICATION
- Sets a wide variety of semi-tube, solid, and self-piercing rivets
- Available in pedestal and bench-top style
- Electronically controlled rivet feeder
- Durable powder coated finish
- “Plug and Play” - uncrate, plug into the nearest 110V outlet and start assembling your product moments after the machine arrives!
- Redesigned ram and jaw slides improve rivet feeding and longevity
- Heavy duty solid steel plate frame
- Improved cam design
- Cycle time - 1/3 Second
- Throat depths - 10”, 18” 24”
- Approximate Tooling Gap - Up to 3.25”
- Rivet Capacity - Up to 1/4” diameter Semi Tube
- Motor - 110VAC
- Warranty - 1 year or 1 million hits
|Cam Powered Rivet Machines|
R2 10” Throat Riveter
R2 18” Throat Riveter
R2 24” Throat Riveter
HD 10” Throat Heavy Duty
Bench Top Cam Powered Machine
|Specialty Rivet Machines|
Specialty Servo Rivet Machine
Specialty Rivet Machine with swivel arm for part loading
Need more info on Semi Tubular Rivet Machines?
VIEW OUR FULL SITE HERE